Monday, April 22, 2013

2 & 2=4

We are finally ready to share a new piece of our story...


We are pregnant with Baby Saffeels #2!

We are so thankful that the Lord has graciously blessed us with this second pregnancy and another sweet baby to pray and wait for!  We are 12 weeks along and due Nov. 3rd.  Today we got to hear this little babies heartbeat for the first time...it was one of the most precious sounds we had ever heard!  We are trusting the Lord with this precious life.

We would so appreciate your prayers as we continue this journey of parenthood that God began 14 months ago.  We pray everyday for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby, but also that we would live each day without fear and rest in the peace we have in the Lord.

We still miss our sweet little Ezra so much and continue to heal from the loss of our precious firstborn, but we are so hopeful with this blessing of new life.  We are thanking the Lord for His provision, knowing that these babies are truly His.

Thanks for the prayers and much love from the Saffeels Family of 4

10 comments:

  1. Michelle!!! I am SO EXCITED for you guys! Your family is growing with another life to be loved. I will lift you in prayer that you will feel peace, excitement, joy, and God's constant presence.
    You are right, these babies are His. This journey of love and parenthood is guarded by a Father who loves you more than you can even imagine.
    I pray you will find this pregnancy to be filled with immense joy and anticipation as Ezra's new little brother or sister is growing within.
    We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michelle! I'm crying so many tears of joy right now!!! Praying fervently for your beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy beyond words for you guys! But here, I will try an communicate my happiness, YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!! I thank God that He has brought another miracle to you! I will be praying for you during these months! Be strong for little Ezra, be strong for this new child, be strong for each other! Because God gives us all of our strength and all the strength we need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you!!!! God bless you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you so much and can't wait to hug you and baby #2! (I'll give Tim a hug too. ^_~)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so grateful for new life and joy for you!!! Your testimony and love for the Lord is so encouraging and amazing to see <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Horray!!!! You look so great! I can't believ how fast your body snapped back after your first, and now you are a stunning pregnant lady again!!! I cannot wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the happiest news...I am so so happy for you! Congrats to you and to Tim. I will be praying for your little family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Tim and Michelle!!! Michelle, you may remember me, I worked at Great Harvest and would serve you up when you would come in for breakfast. :) That was a couple of years ago. Also, I went to high school with Tim. I have been following your journey from a distance, and am so excited to have stumbled across this post! What a miracle! God is good.
    I'm due with baby #2 November 5th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete